Question about 1983 Mitsubishi Pickup
Well re sealing oil sump i found neddle bearings in sump only about 10 but i dont no were to look to see were there from on my 4D56 t diesel any idears were to start thanks.
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 21, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Dec 17, 2014 | 2008 Hyundai H100 2.6iD
Oct 19, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Mar 08, 2014 | Chevrolet Malibu Cars & Trucks
Mar 08, 2014 | Ford Focus Cars & Trucks
Feb 20, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
E60 Removing And Installing, Sealing Or Replacing Oil Sump (M54)
Necessary preliminary tasks. -
- Remove intake filter housing
- Remove guide tube for oil dipstick
- Lowering front axle support
- Drain off engine oil
- Disconnect plug connection to oil level sensor.
On vehicles with automatic transmission:
- Detach oil lines from automatic transmission and from oil pan.
- Unfasten oil pan screws at transmission and engine ends.
- Lower and remove oil pan.
Sealing faces clean and free of seal debris.
Apply approx.3 mm wide, 2 mm high coat of Drei Bond 1209 sealing agen to the area around seams.
Or take it to a dealer....
Apr 19, 2011 | BMW 330 Cars & Trucks
Jul 10, 2009 | 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Dec 29, 2008 | 1988 Mitsubishi Pickup
Nov 17, 2008 | 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: