- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It is not as difficult to do for a determined and careful person who knows his/her ways.
1. Write done the code of your radio.
2. Disconnect the negative battery terminal.
3. Locate the positive (red) wire of the battery to where it ends, and remove it with a 12-mm socket and wrench. Remove the other thin positive wire attached to the solenoid.
4. Loosen and remove the starter-motor bolts with a 14-mm sockect and wrench. Then carefully take out the starter-motor.
5. Exchange the starter-motor for a rebuilt one at the dealer's or any competent autoparts store.
6. Reverse removal procedure for installation.