- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
the ac core only blows cold air but You must be talking about the heater core.. In which case I would suggest that you bleed the air out of the coolant system as there is an air lock in the heater core.
I like that you were knowledgeable to check both coolant lines tells me you are getting hot coolant through the heater core next thing to check will be the blend door on the inside of your vehicle. The blend door is a door that switches from cold air duct to heater duct depending on what you are using at the time. If it is stuck on the cold air duct you will not get any heat sometimes these doors are vacuum actuated and sometimes they are electrically actuated most the time you are able to see the movement of the motor from inside if you don't see any movement but you hear it move chances are it is the door blend I hope this helps.
IF U ARE TRYIN TO GET THE HEAT U CAN DO 3 THINGS
1. TURN HEATER ON THE FACE/FEET POSITION AND PLACE ON HIGH, TAKE THE RADIATOR CAP OFF AND CONTINUE TO POUR WATER/COOLANT UNTIL HEAT GETS HOT
2. CHECK/REPLACE THERMASTAT
3. CHECK/REPLACE HEATER CORE