Question about 1995 Toyota Camry
1. I turn the key to start position
2. the dashboard clock lights are dimming
3. but starter motor does not work
4. starter motor is brand new (got it from Japan)
5. then I put the AC on and start some times it does start that way
6. some times I keep the ignition on for about 1 minute and then start, then also it works
7. I always hear a noise coming from the cubby underneath relays
8. the sound like “ticky ticky” coming from the “circuit opening relay”(black colour small unit)
9. What does it means? What does it do?
10. Do I have to buy that and replace?
Please help me
Chaminda from Sri Lanka.
SOURCE: Changing of front wheel bearing
i assume u want to both inner and outer bearings...you have to pull the whell off the caliper for the brakes has to come off,there will be a center cap on the hub,,take ot off,inside there you will find a nuts with a cotter pin in it.remove it.gently pull on the hub abd iit should come off in your hands.the outer bearings will come out always remember to repack them with grease before you replace them the inner bearings will be behind the rotor and will have to be chanfed also as well as greased,you have to do this on both sides the same process.put it back together the same way you take it apart
Posted on Aug 15, 2008
sounds to me that you have an igniton problem not a starter problem and or if you have or had an alarm system could be cause if u do give me feedback and i will explain but seems that your starter is fine from what u say but if you think in terms of the elemts to start a vehicle batery gives pwoer to ignition which sends to starter which gives spark etc i would check you ignition system something is causeing a short and not alowing starter to function
Posted on Feb 10, 2009
can help you find the engine, please be kind when you request the engine as this is a very busy place of buisness phone #1-865-690-4607 it's knx auto parts.they will ship parts to anywhere in the world. or you can call ron's auto parts at 1-865-687-5744. or you can call underwood autoparts at 1-865-922-1124 they all ship parts and are all very reliable buisness providers. thank you for choosing fixya.com
Posted on Feb 27, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 20, 2016 | 1995 Nissan Maxima
Oct 19, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
May 01, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Mar 11, 2013 | 1991 Toyota Pickup
Jan 23, 2011 | GMC Safari Cars & Trucks
Sep 02, 2010 | 1995 Ford Windstar
Mar 25, 2009 | 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe
Sep 16, 2008 | 1996 Toyota Tacoma
May 24, 2008 | 2003 Saturn VUE
75 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!