An orange flashing light has come up on the dashboard of, what looks like to me, a tap. This happened just as I was going up a hill and now the ride is very jerky and juddery. Is it safe to drive it to a mechanic?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
May 14, 2012 - 12 posts
Car run great the only issue is the dashboard brake light is flashing randomly. ...Finally, the instrument cluster is hardwired to the ABS module, ... Also,i change the parking brake switch and the light goes on & off less frequent.
Get you to look next time you wanna start her, see if your 'imobiliser light' still flashing on the dash while engine is cranking. Common problem if light still flashing, security 'black box' faulty. IF light flashing, while cranking engine, bash the dashboard repeatedly, to left of steering column, while cranking, she may start, suggesting 'smart-lock' system needs replacing.
hi, all lights the first and important battery light this shows RED when the alternator NOT carging:
the oil light shows ORANGE LOW on oil:
the engine managment light shows when engine sensors detect faults shaped like an engine ORANGE light
head main beam BLUE when ON MAIN BEAM
indicator FLASHING GREEN light
hazard warning RED light
brake fluid low light RED looks like this ( )
brake handbrake ON RED light looks like this ( )
side light GREEN looks like a star
most of the important lights are RED or ORONGE gerry
Not sure I have understood the problem. Please confirm if this is correct.
1. the indicator lights on your dashboard do not come on (green lights). Are you saying the green left and right arrow lights do not turn on when you turn the indicator lever up or down. Do you see the outside orange lights flashing?
2. central locking is not working
3. the ABS and Airbag lights on dashoard are on
4. what happens to the fan. This is no clear either.
This light is telling you that you have an Airbag Problem. You might want to Locate a Mechanic and have this Checked out. This is not something that you want to try and fix yourself as the AirBags could go off and Cost a Lot more to have the Dah and Sterring Wheel Replaced. Please Rate my Response, I need all the Help that I can get! Thanks!