Question about 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue

1 Answer

Over flow reserve in 98 intrigue

How do I take out old one and put in new one

Posted by on

  • eric sammy May 11, 2010

    i think you have to take out the lights and remove the bumper to get to it it should be pretty straight forward



1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Vice President:

    An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.

  • Master
  • 840 Answers

Is this a washer or coolant reservoir/If it is a washer you can take out the splash sheild lower sheild on the bumper and then you can replace it / Please rate my resp[onse thank you very much

Posted on Jan 31, 2009


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

How do i install a new starter in my 2002 sebring convertible- 2.7

The person who took the old one out should put the new one in unless you are experienced in doing it. He should know what he is doing.

Feb 05, 2017 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Replace the horn

its very simple. buy a new horn n put it in the place of old one. just plug out the old one and put the new one. and connect the wires as they were connected before.

Oct 28, 2011 | 2004 Ford F150

1 Answer

My new timing cover timing tab is at 2oclock position my old one is 12 oclock position does anyone know how far off the balancer mark is so i can make a new mark.

is the crank and cam aligned and the motor #1 cylinder on top dead center? Slide balancer on crank then all you do is put the new mark on the balancer at the new timing chain cover 0 mark. Or take the old tab and mount to new can look at old tab and measure the degree from zero, and when you make your new mark with a stone pencil and you put your timing light to it and set it for that distance btdc.

Jan 16, 2011 | 1986 Chevrolet Chevy

1 Answer

I want to drain the old oil out so i can replace with new oil,, how do i empty it?

Under your car in the front should be the oil pan. It has a bolt on one of it's sides. Loosen this bolt and take it out. Don't forget to put something under your car to catch the old oil. Also, change the oil filter. You should see the oil filter while you are under your car. Before putting in new oil and filter, make sure you put the bolt back in the oil pan. Put a little new oil into the new filter and wipe some oil with your finger around the oil filter rubber gasket. Make sure you don't overfill with oil !

Dec 30, 2010 | Ford Futura Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Put new shocks and brake pads and now has noise in front pssenger side front

Did you relplace the rotors? Sometimes new pads on an old rotor can produce this noise because the pads are new and not worn as a pad to the old rotors like the old ones.

Oct 10, 2010 | 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier

1 Answer

How to install water pump tips

first drain radiator, then remove belts and anything else that would be in your way. Alternator , hoses,ect.... Once you have removed the old water pump make sure you scrape all the old seal from the engine block or the new pump will leak. once all the old gasket is scraped, ready the new pump by putting blue silicone (permatex) on the new gasket, both sides then put it back together. Good luck

Aug 21, 2010 | 1994 Ford Tempo

1 Answer

Key will not start f150 truck I can circumvent and turn it over but how do I put in new switch

Disconnect negative on battery. Pull steering wheel with steering wheel puller. Take off turn signal assembly.

Put key in old lock, turn to on, you will see small hole on top of steering housing, put in stiff wire to push back retainer holding old lock, pull old lock out, install new lock, reverse procedure.

Mar 16, 2010 | 1990 Ford F150

1 Answer

Is there something on the old neutral switch i need to take off and put on the new one?

there is a small cone shaped washer/gasket you must take off old one and put on new neutral switch

Jul 19, 2009 | 2000 Dodge Neon

1 Answer

Put back on a in tank fuel pump of a 1991 chevy s10 blazer

The rubber ring goes between the tank and the pump/sending unit flange. There should be a nothc on the tank and a corresponding tab on the flange of the pump unit, to ensure correct orientation. Set the lock ring over the flange, and tap in clockwise with a NON_SPARKING drift. The ring will cam lock into place.

Jul 19, 2009 | 1991 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer

1 Answer

Unable to remove old axel so can put new one in sure need some help

Most short shafts just require a pull. Jerking works better than pulling.

May 02, 2009 | Plymouth Voyager Cars & Trucks

Not finding what you are looking for?
1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue Logo

Related Topics:

99 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Oldsmobile Experts


Level 3 Expert

83096 Answers

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22382 Answers

Jeffrey Turcotte
Jeffrey Turcotte

Level 3 Expert

8841 Answers

Are you an Oldsmobile Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides