Question about 1993 Mitsubishi Galant
Mitsi Galant V6 2000. 1993. As you face the engine, is the tansmission cap essentially the small dipstick down low on the driver's side ? Cheers
It's beneath the battery. The dipstick has a small white ball on the end.
Posted on Jan 27, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 22, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
May 31, 2011 | 2004 Chevrolet Malibu
E60 Removing And Installing, Sealing Or Replacing Oil Sump (M54)
Necessary preliminary tasks. -
- Remove intake filter housing
- Remove guide tube for oil dipstick
- Lowering front axle support
- Drain off engine oil
- Disconnect plug connection to oil level sensor.
On vehicles with automatic transmission:
- Detach oil lines from automatic transmission and from oil pan.
- Unfasten oil pan screws at transmission and engine ends.
- Lower and remove oil pan.
Sealing faces clean and free of seal debris.
Apply approx.3 mm wide, 2 mm high coat of Drei Bond 1209 sealing agen to the area around seams.
Or take it to a dealer....
Apr 19, 2011 | BMW 330 Cars & Trucks
Sep 05, 2010 | 2000 Mitsubishi Galant
Jul 13, 2010 | 2001 Mercedes-Benz S-Class
Sep 14, 2009 | 1993 Ford F150 SuperCab
May 02, 2009 | 1988 Nissan Pulsar
122 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: