- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The plugs are located below the 6 ignition coils. The three front ignition coils are located underneath the plastic engine cover that has the V6 3000 marking on it. The other three coils are located in the same position, in the other engine head, towards the rear of the engine compartment. They don't have a cover over them. You will have to unbolt and unplug each ignition coils to remove it.
For the 3 spark plugs in front:
1. You would have to remove the plastic protective cover (this cover is silver&red w/ the words "nissan and v6 3000")
2. unplug connector and remove coil (DO NOT mix up the coils, keep the same coils on the same cylinder)
3. Remove spark plug
Rear 3 plugs: located on the rear of the intake (the black pipes atop the engine). there are 3 openings at the rear of the black intake pipes, each opening has a coil mounted.
1. Unplug coil connector and remove coil
2. remove spark plug (you'll need a long extension)
***Installation is reverse, be sure not to over tighten the plugs!! Use anti-seize compound on all the new plugs threading. Hopefully this helps!!