Question about 2008 Subaru Outback
Check the relay to the fog light, it's the fuse and relay box under the hood behind the battery. Take the relay out labeled fog light and switch it with an other relay for now just to see if it is the relay, it the fog light's work then it's the relay. If they don't work then it's the switch, good luck and hope this helps. Keep me posted, be glad to help.
Posted on Jun 18, 2009
1. Turn tires away from car
2. There is a plastic covering in front of the wheel that usually goes around the wheel well. There are plastic thumb pins on the outer edges of this plastic covering. Remove the thumb pins and this plastic piece will come off.
3. Behind this you will find access to your fog lights.
4. Then you can remove the fog light by twisting the plastic cover (if it has one) or by twisting the bulb
Posted on Nov 10, 2009
2005 Forester - It is easiest to remove the fog assembly.
1. From underneath the vehicle pry out one plastic fastener to be able to bend the light weight plastic mud protector downward. You will see the underside of the fog light assembly with one 10mm bolt directly above you. Remove this bolt.
2. From the front of the vehicle unscrew one 10mm bolt at top of fog light (this is the shorter of the 2 by the way) and pry out one plastic rivet adjacent to it.
3. Carefully remove the fog assembly and disconnect 2-pin power connector by pulling up on the release. Carefully wiggle the housing out (no force req'd).
4. Unscrew the back from the housing and replace H3 bulbs. Take care not to touch the bulb while replacing.
5. Reverse to install.
Should take an hour at most.
Posted on Dec 31, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 13, 2014 | 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan
Oct 19, 2009 | 2003 Subaru Outback
Jun 20, 2009 | 2008 Hyundai Elantra
Jun 16, 2009 | Buick Regal Cars & Trucks
May 20, 2009 | 2008 Chevrolet Malibu
May 14, 2009 | 2002 Toyota 4Runner
Aug 08, 2008 | 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
Jul 24, 2014 | 2008 Subaru Outback
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!