- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
ck the back of your alternator , ck the wires , also the same for the starter sounds like a wire broke of or shorted out , look good you will find it or your alterantor went bad and will kill the battery for sure , ck that too,
Sounds as though you have an exposed electrical connection that's either getting splashed from the tires, or the moisture is creating a temporary disconnection. This can happen, but once it dries it will resume working. I would have your electrical system checked. I would also have your headlight switch checked for a possible short.
Did you check the wiring when you replace the switch? Some times the plug that you plug into the light will be melted or burnt. I know cause I had 2 - 5.0 stangs and both did the samething. Is the car equip with fog lights? If so I would disconnect them. I found that the fog lights on my 89 gt cause the head light switch to over heat and melt. On both I had to repair the wiring at the plug.