Question about 1995 Buick LeSabre
Into 3rd hour. 2 lower Car Motor mount bolts just are not budging WD-40 is all I have to loosen the bolts, worked for the top 2, but I got to use the 1/2" drive on them, 3/8" driver is all that fits on the lower bolts (with the help of a large box end wrench for leverage!) if/when I do get them, will I need a breaker bar to get the engine mount bolts out?
Posted on Nov 19, 2009
It is in deed a tough job you have to use a piece of wood under the oil pan and gently lift the motor using a hydraulic follr jak
Posted on Dec 12, 2008
- jack vehicle up and place axle stands under the frame (or where it states in your owners manual, to place axle stands under your vehicle)
- use a 2" x 4" board long enough to span a couple inches over the front to back (or side to side - depending on if your engine is side mount or front mount) of engine oil pan
- loosen engine mount bolts
- place the 2" x 4" on the hydraulic jack and jack it up slowly until it touches the oil pan and make sure the 2" x 4" doesn't get snagged on anything (such as the frame)
- remove engine mount bolts (making sure the jack (and 2" x 4" board) are holding the weight of the engine before removing eng. mount bolts
- jack it up until the engine raises enough for the water pump to clear
Posted on Dec 21, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 07, 2017 | Buick Cars & Trucks
Nov 28, 2010 | 1998 Buick LeSabre
Sep 12, 2010 | 1995 Buick LeSabre
Mar 31, 2010 | 1992 Buick LeSabre
Aug 26, 2009 | 1992 Buick LeSabre
Jul 06, 2009 | 1994 Buick LeSabre
Jun 27, 2009 | 1997 Buick LeSabre
Jan 15, 2009 | 1995 Buick LeSabre
Jul 07, 2008 | 1995 Buick LeSabre
523 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: