Question about 2004 Audi A8
1. sloshing sound coming from lower part of the car, even after dealer claims to have cleaned out the drain
2. tire pressure monitor system keeps loosing memory. this started once we hit cold weather in the morning.
3. head light aligment is sometimes off. right side seems lower than left. also when they are at the same aim height, driver side head light seems to illuminate less area or not as far out as passenger side lgith.
1. Your dealer must have missed one of the drain points on the car as there is a few well hidden underneath, Have had the same problem on my A6 took a while to find the drain as we removed the battery & battery tray to get at one of the drains. so I suggest you land it back with them & complain loads.
2. The batteries in your wheel sensors may be getting a bit on the done side as used batteries can pack up after a good frost.
3. Your Headlight adjustment motor is partly siezed up & will need replaced before long.
This usualy happens due to cars getting washed under the bonnet with pressure washers.
Posted on Dec 11, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 07, 2014 | 2004 Pontiac Montana
on Oct 08, 2010 | Mini Cooper Cars & Trucks
Dec 19, 2012 | 2004 Nissan Maxima
Oct 15, 2010 | 2004 Buick LeSabre
Jul 28, 2009 | 2004 Volkswagen Touareg
Jul 04, 2009 | 2008 Chevrolet Impala
Feb 27, 2015 | 2004 Audi A8
159 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: