Question about 2002 Buick Rendezvous
Its a 2002 Buick Rendezvous
1. Close all doors.
2. Press and hold the Unlock button on door lock switch on drivers door.
Hold until instructed to release.
3. Insert and remove key from ignition 2 times. Do Not turn ignition.
4. Insert key in ignition a third time and leave key in ignition. Do Not turn ignition.
5. Release door lock switch on drivers door panel.
A Chime will sound 3 times indicating that you are in programming mode.
6. Press both the Lock and Unlock buttons on the remote up to 30 seconds.
A chime will sound 2 times if remote has programmed successful.
7. Repeat step 6 if you are programming additional remotes.
8. Remove key from ignition to exit programming mode.
Posted on Dec 14, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 27, 2016 | 1995 Buick LeSabre
Feb 05, 2015 | Buick Cars & Trucks
Jan 02, 2012 | 2005 Buick LaCrosse
Jun 07, 2011 | 2006 Buick LaCrosse
Jun 27, 2010 | 2005 Buick Rendezvous
Sep 10, 2009 | 2002 Buick Rendezvous
Jul 23, 2009 | 2002 Buick Rendezvous
Jun 12, 2009 | 2002 Toyota Highlander
Jan 25, 2009 | 2002 Buick Rendezvous
Jul 29, 2008 | 1999 Buick Century
Jan 14, 2017 | 2002 Buick Rendezvous
732 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: