Question about 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue
I can't seem to use one without the other working. How can I stop this?
Tips for a great answer:
1. Close all doors.
2. Insert key into the ignition cylinder but do not turn it.
3. Press and hold the Unlock button on door lock switch on drivers door.
Hold until instructed to release in step 6.
4. Remove key from ignition and then insert key into ignition without turning ignition cylinder and remove key.
5. Insert key in ignition a third time and leave key in ignition. Do Not turn ignition.
6. Release door lock switch on drivers door panel.
A Chime will sound 3 times indicating that you are in programming mode.
7. Press both the Lock and Unlock buttons on the remote up to 30 seconds.
A chime will sound 2 times if remote has programmed successful.
8. Repeat step 7 if you are programming additional remotes.
9. Remove key from ignition to exit programming mode.
NOTE: If you are having trouble getting this procedure to work, we have found that some vehicles need step 3 to be done before step 2.
Did you make sure to pull the key out after the procedure? This closes the "programming mode".
Mar 14, 2012 | 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue
Feb 01, 2010 | 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue
Aug 18, 2009 | 2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue
May 03, 2009 | 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue
Dec 20, 2008 | 2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue
Dec 17, 2008 | 1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue
340 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: