Question about 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue
I can't seem to use one without the other working. How can I stop this?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 17, 2016 | 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue
1. Close all doors.
2. Insert key into the ignition cylinder but do not turn it.
3. Press and hold the Unlock button on door lock switch on drivers door.
Hold until instructed to release in step 6.
4. Remove key from ignition and then insert key into ignition without turning ignition cylinder and remove key.
5. Insert key in ignition a third time and leave key in ignition. Do Not turn ignition.
6. Release door lock switch on drivers door panel.
A Chime will sound 3 times indicating that you are in programming mode.
7. Press both the Lock and Unlock buttons on the remote up to 30 seconds.
A chime will sound 2 times if remote has programmed successful.
8. Repeat step 7 if you are programming additional remotes.
9. Remove key from ignition to exit programming mode.
NOTE: If you are having trouble getting this procedure to work, we have found that some vehicles need step 3 to be done before step 2.
Did you make sure to pull the key out after the procedure? This closes the "programming mode".
Mar 14, 2012 | 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue
Aug 18, 2009 | 2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue
May 03, 2009 | 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue
Dec 20, 2008 | 2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue
Dec 17, 2008 | 1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue
340 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: