Question about 1989 Lincoln Mark VII

1 Answer


Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Vice President:

    An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.

  • Master
  • 659 Answers

The best bet would be to go to a body shop and see if you can use a crash book. some public libraries carry repair manuals in there reference section

Posted on Dec 09, 2008

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

How do name a car body part

1. look on line at an oem dealer site for ordering parts and you might get the name by looking at the pictures. 2. visit a local dealer and the will help you identify the part, name, availability etc.Bring the car with you if you cant take a picture with your phone of the VIN # and the sticker on the side of the door with exact production date, paint code and "model year" etc. You can also look at aftermarket replacement parts.

Feb 10, 2015 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Where can I find the front right side parts for my Opel astra gtc sports 1.8 2006 as I was involved in an accident.

Please if you want a serious answer, include the place where you want the parts, because answering on this side, is done all over the world. Not only in your home town.

Jan 09, 2015 | Opel Cars & Trucks

2 Answers

2011 ford fiesta air bag sensor location

Which sensor are you looking for? Or are you looking for the control module where all the sensors connect to? The airbag control module (known as the Restraints Control Module (RCM)) is located under your center console (see picture below).


If the vehicle has been in an accident, you will need to have this module recoded/reset. Ford can do it, or you can mail it off to several sites that will recode it for you (I had it done recently for $45).

Hope this helps!

Oct 14, 2013 | 2011 Ford Fiesta

1 Answer

I was in a front end collision in my 2005 scion rear sway bar is making noise now...could this be from the accident? My insurance says no because its a unibody frame so the rear couldnot have been...

need to tell insurance company that you need to take it in and have it looked at, any accident will have unforeseen toll other parts of the car, just because it has a unibody frame does not mean that the rear end could not have been damaged in the accident

May 16, 2012 | 2005 Scion tC

1 Answer

BMW 3.18i - damaged electrics and now I've lost 1st gear.

go to salvage yard they are more than happy to sell you the parts you require and are more than willing to look at pics with you and identify the parts required
they will likely have the car unstriped there also so you can see the parts you need and can just point them out

Jan 19, 2010 | 1991 BMW 3 Series

1 Answer

I am looking for a better picture of a driver's door Ford F150 window regulator . The window suddenly fell one day, and we are trying to put it back together. The Chiltons manual that I have is not...

Check this link out. It is just what you need. You did not mention the year or whether it is power or not but this site will work. The only difference mechanically between a power and manual window regulator system is the actuator. One is a geared motor, the other is your arm.

I have gotten the Ford service manual detailed printouts from the parts department at the Ford dealer for my Taurus. They have very detailed exploded views of all components, not photos. These should be more than adequate for your installation. The parts are numbered and referenced in a table for replacement if needed. When you go to the parts counter and you don't know the exact part you are looking for, he/she will look it up and they are able to print that page for you.

Aug 02, 2009 | 2005 Ford F-150

1 Answer

Need 1985 Astro 4.3L engine diagram from doghouse side.

You might try the Auto Zone and Advance Auto Parts web sites. They offer some helpful diagrams for belt routings, specifications and engine component location.
Good luck.

Mar 30, 2009 | 1986 Chevrolet Astro Cargo

1 Answer

Need Good Used Parts

If your picture of your car is correct, you have a 1st generation rx7.. Parts are becoming scarce but I may have what you are looking for...

Dec 14, 2008 | 1985 Mazda RX-7

1 Answer

Vehicle accident

follow your nose,you will find them on the car somewhere,and next time keep a safe distance

Oct 09, 2008 | 1992 Lincoln Town Car

Not finding what you are looking for?
Cars & Trucks Logo

Related Topics:

69 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Lincoln Experts


Level 3 Expert

70365 Answers

Ron Lankford

Level 3 Expert

5386 Answers

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22041 Answers

Are you a Lincoln Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides