Question about 1998 Dodge Caravan
All timing belts need to be replaced at some point, the miles varies from make to make, anything from 60,000-105,000 miles, tell me your engine size and I will tell you if it has a belt and when it needs to be replaced.
Posted on Dec 04, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 20, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Apr 18, 2011 | 2004 Chevrolet Aveo
Jan 02, 2011 | 2004 Kia Optima
Fig. Accessory drive belt routing - 2.4L engines
1. Install the drive belt to the accessory drive pulley.
2. Rotate the drive belt tensioner clockwise.
3. Install the drive belt to the alternator.
4. Ensure the drive belt is properly aligned and seated into the grooves of the accessory drive pulleys.
5. Slowly release the drive belt tensioner
6. Install the engine splash shield.
7. Lower the vehicle.
Dec 22, 2010 | 2005 Hyundai Sonata
Aug 02, 2010 | 2001 Kia Sportage
Jan 11, 2010 | 1997 Toyota 4Runner
Dec 03, 2009 | 1999 Nissan Quest
Jul 26, 2009 | 1999 Kia Sportage
May 14, 2009 | 2004 Hyundai XG350
76 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!