Question about 2000 Chevrolet Venture
1. Remove key from ignition.
2. Remove the “BCM PRGRM” fuse from the fuse panel, accessed by opening the front passenger
door. Use the legend on the fuse panel to properly locate the “BCMPRGRM” fuse.
3. Close all of the doors.
4. Close the liftgate.
5. Insert keys into the ignition, and turn the ignition lock cylinder to ACC (one click towards you –
the opposite direction from starting the engine).
6. Turn the ignition lock cylinder to OFF, and then back to ACC within 1 second.
7. Open and close any vehicle door. A chime will be heard when the system enters the programming
8. Press and hold the transmitter LOCK and UNLOCK buttons simultaneously for 14 seconds.
IMPORTANT: After 7 seconds, a chime may be heard confirming successful synchronization. It
is necessary to wait approximately 14 seconds for a second chime that will confirm successful
programming. Your new remote has been accepted and all existing remote codes have been
9. Repeat the previous step on each additional transmitter to be programmed (including any existing
10. Remove the ignition key from the ignition lock cylinder.
11. Install the “BCM PRGRM” fuse back into the fuse panel.
Posted on Dec 05, 2008
a 6ya Mechanic can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Mechanic (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 13, 2010 | 1998 Chevrolet Venture Cargo
Apr 11, 2010 | 2000 Chevrolet Venture
Mar 28, 2010 | 2004 Chevrolet Venture Passanger
Jan 27, 2010 | 2000 Chevrolet Malibu
Aug 27, 2009 | 1998 Chevrolet Venture Cargo
Aug 09, 2009 | 2006 Chevrolet Uplander
Jun 17, 2009 | 2000 GMC Sierra
Apr 02, 2009 | 2003 Chevrolet Venture Passanger
279 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: