Question about 2000 Chevrolet Venture
1. Remove key from ignition.
2. Remove the “BCM PRGRM” fuse from the fuse panel, accessed by opening the front passenger
door. Use the legend on the fuse panel to properly locate the “BCMPRGRM” fuse.
3. Close all of the doors.
4. Close the liftgate.
5. Insert keys into the ignition, and turn the ignition lock cylinder to ACC (one click towards you –
the opposite direction from starting the engine).
6. Turn the ignition lock cylinder to OFF, and then back to ACC within 1 second.
7. Open and close any vehicle door. A chime will be heard when the system enters the programming
8. Press and hold the transmitter LOCK and UNLOCK buttons simultaneously for 14 seconds.
IMPORTANT: After 7 seconds, a chime may be heard confirming successful synchronization. It
is necessary to wait approximately 14 seconds for a second chime that will confirm successful
programming. Your new remote has been accepted and all existing remote codes have been
9. Repeat the previous step on each additional transmitter to be programmed (including any existing
10. Remove the ignition key from the ignition lock cylinder.
11. Install the “BCM PRGRM” fuse back into the fuse panel.
Posted on Dec 05, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 13, 2010 | 1998 Chevrolet Venture Cargo
Apr 11, 2010 | 2000 Chevrolet Venture
Mar 28, 2010 | 2004 Chevrolet Venture Passanger
Jan 27, 2010 | 2000 Chevrolet Malibu
Aug 27, 2009 | 1998 Chevrolet Venture Cargo
Jun 17, 2009 | 2000 GMC Sierra
Jun 16, 2009 | 1998 Chevrolet Venture Cargo
Apr 02, 2009 | 2003 Chevrolet Venture Passanger
Feb 26, 2015 | 2000 Chevrolet Venture
274 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: