Question about 2003 Honda Civic
Here is how you can obtain the radio serial number and the unlock code.
1. Turn the radio off
2. Hold down the preset buttons 1 & 6 at the same time.
3. Letters and numbers will come up. You will see two sets.
Eg: U1234 and after a brief moment L5678
4. Make a note of this serial number: U1234 L5678
5. Have your VIN handy and call American Honda at (800)999-1009
6. You will be asked for the VIN, approx mileage on the vehicle, address, phone numbers and the radio serial number
7. You will then be given the radio unlock code. SAVE THE UNLOCK CODE.
8. Now turn the car key to Aux 2 position and turn on the radio
9. Enter the unlock code when prompted.
10. ENJOY YOUR RADIO!!!!!
Posted on Jan 10, 2009
Call dealer with vin number for vehicle and they will provide you with unlock code... good luck
Posted on Dec 02, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 15, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Sep 22, 2014 | 2003 Honda Odyssey
Oct 04, 2012 | 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier
Nov 05, 2010 | 2008 Ford Escape
Nov 19, 2008 | 2001 Acura 3.2CL
Oct 29, 2008 | 2004 Mazda RX-8
999 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!