- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Fuel pump is in the top of your fuel tank.
Your fuel tank is under your back seat.
There may be a plate covering the pump access. Remove the screws and remove the plate. You will find the lines and cables entering the tank.
If you don't have a covering plate you have two options:
1. remove the tank from below (Very hard work.)
2. with a sharp chisel cut a hole about 8" in diameter in the very center hub under the seat. Be VERY careful to cut sideways and not straight down. Leave enough material so you can bend it back. Seal it with silicone once the job is done. MUCH MUCH easier than removing the tank.
Not familiar with Honda Civics but I have never seen a relay or any other electrical component hooked to a fuel filter. The one for the fuel pump should be in the fuse panel normally under the hood. Usually identified on the cover or owners manual
Don't think there is such a device. You can pull the fuel pump connector under the rear seat or try removing the fuel pump fuse located in the engine compartment or under driver's side dash. Once fuel pump is disabled start the car and let it run till it stops to relieve fuel system pressure.
Check the owners manual. The fuse boxes are in the right rear of the engine compartment and under the driver's side instrument panel. Diagrams should be on the fuse box covers. Also the fuel pump connector is under the rear seat if you want to disconnect it.
To be sure if it is not getting fuel ,you need to take out the fuel hose then crank the engine see if fuel comes out or not,secondly you need to check if the spark plugs fire.so you know where you are exactly with the problem to fix.