Question about 2000 Ford Excursion
I need help with nex list codes
po100andpo603 why this codes are showing
thanks for answer yhis
P0100 OBD-II Trouble Code
Mass Air Flow (MAF) Circuit Malfunction
Basically this means that there's a problem with the Mass Air Flow (MAF) sensor or circuit.
You will likely not notice any serious driving problems, but there may be symptoms like a general decrease in power or sluggishness.
A code P0100 may mean one or more of the following:
* The MAF may be disconnected, or a wiring connection may be bad.
* The MAF sensor may be faulty.
Use an OBD II Reader (or go tou your local parts store and they will for free) and reset the code and see if it comes back.
Then start with the cheapest, easiest repair procedures:
* Check the Mass Air Flow Sensor wiring/harness is connected properly and that there are no broken / frayed wires.
* Unplug and reconnect the MAF wiring harness a few times to clear the contacts.
* Check the voltage of the MAF sensor (refer to a repair manual for vehicle specific information).
* Replace the MAF sensor.
Thanks for using FixYa - a 4 THUMBS rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question.
Posted on Sep 28, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 28, 2013 | 2000 Ford Excursion
Jan 07, 2013 | 2000 Ford Excursion
Sep 21, 2011 | 2000 Ford Excursion
Mar 15, 2011 | 2000 Ford Excursion
Aug 17, 2010 | 2005 Ford Excursion
Apr 06, 2010 | 2000 Ford Excursion
Jan 24, 2010 | 2000 Ford Excursion
Dec 05, 2009 | 2000 Ford Excursion
Nov 17, 2009 | 2000 Ford Excursion
Oct 05, 2009 | 2000 Ford Excursion
193 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: