Maybe to late for this but if you do one side at a time just look at the other side for how they go together. Also the short shoe goes toward the front long toward the back.
1. Clean and inspect individual brake components.
2. Lubricate anchor pin an brake show contact pads on support plate with high temperature grease or
Lubriplate. See Fig. 41
3. Lubricate adjuster screw socket, nut, button, and screw thread surfaces with grease or Lubriplate.
4. Install the parking brake cable to the parking brake lever.
5. Install parking brake lever to the secondary shoe and install retaining clip.
6. Install primary shoe on support plate. Secure shoe with new spring retainers and pin.
7. Install spring on parking brake strut and engage strut in primary.
8. Install secondary shoe on support plate. See Fig. 42
. Insert strut in shoe and guide shoe onto anchor pin.
Temporarily secure shoe with restraining pin.
9. Install anchor plate and adjuster cable eyelet on support plate anchor pin.
10. Install cable guide in secondary shoe and position cable in guide.
CAUTION: Be sure the adjuster screws are installed on the correct brake unit. The adjuster screws are marked
"L" (left) or "R" (right) for identification
11. Assemble adjuster screw. See Fig. 43
. Then install adjuster screw between the brake shoes.
12. Install adjuster lever and spring, and connect adjuster cable to lever.
13. Install secondary shoe retainers and spring.
14. Install shoe spring. Connect spring to secondary shoe first, then to primary shoe.
15. Verify adjuster operation. Pull adjuster cable upward, cable should lift and rotate star wheel. Be sure
adjuster lever properly engages star wheel teeth.
16. Adjust brake shoes. See REAR BRAKE SHOES
17. Install wheel and tire assembly. See TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS