- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Error Code: P1457 Description - Evaporative Emissions Control System Leakage. Causes: - Fuel is filled with the engine start.
- Missing Fuel cap
- Wrong fuel filler cap is used
- Fuel filler cap seal is leaky.
- VSV Valve connector near air filter box is detached or wire broken.
- VSV Valve vacuum pipe near air filter box is detached.
Your missing two digits from the upper serial#. Turn the radio off, press and hold the 1 & 6 preset buttons, then turn the radio back on. First the Upper serial # come on with a four digit number for 5 seconds then the lower serial number comes on with the other four numbers. (note: the letters U and L are not part of the serial #. it just indicates the upper and lower order of the #'s)You'll need this 8 digit serial number to give to your local honda dealer. There they can run the serial # in the honda system to get your four digit radio security code.