Try this procedure...
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
2. Remove the instrument panel (IP) storage compartment.
3. Remove the front screw from the right door sill plate.
4. Remove the right hinge pillar trim plate.
5. Disconnect the electrical connectors from the blower motor, as necessary.
6. Remove the bolt from the right lower IP support.
7. Remove the blower motor cover.
8. Remove the motor cooling tube.
9. Remove the blower motor flange screws and ferrules.
10. Perform the following steps in order to remove the blower motor:
Carefully pull the blower motor forward in order to avoid distorting the blower motor fan.
If necessary, pry back the right side of the IP.
11. Inspect the blower motor terminals for distortion.
12. Clean corrosion from the terminals as necessary.
13. Replace the blower motor as necessary.
14. Inspect the flange of the blower motor for damage or distortion that may cause an air leak.
15. Repair the flange as necessary.
16. Inspect the blower fan for any damage and distortion.Fig. Pull the retaining tab down while turning the blower motor counterclockwise in order to disengage the blower motor
1. Guide the blower motor and blower fan into position. Be careful in order not to catch the blower fan on any protruding components.
2. Install the blower motor flange ferrules and screws. Tighten the blower motor mounting screws to 20 inch lbs. (2.1 Nm).
3. Install the blower motor cooling tube.
4. Install the blower motor cover.
5. Install the bolt to the right lower IP support.
6. Install the electrical connectors to the blower motor, as necessary.
7. Install the right hinge pillar trim panel.
8. Install the front screw into the door sill plate.
9. Install the instrument panel storage compartment.
10. Install the negative battery cable.
11. Verify the circuit operation.