Question about 1994 Chevrolet Corvette
1. Turn the key to “Run,” but don’t start
2. Press “ENG MET” on the Trip
Monitor. Then, within five seconds,
press it again.
3. Within five seconds, press and hold
“GAUGES” on the Trip Monitor. The
“CHANGE OIL” light should flash.
4. Hold the “GAUGES” button until the
“CHANGE OIL” light stops flashing
and goes out. This should take about
When the light goes out, the monitoirs
reset. If the monitor doesn’tr eset, turn the
ignition off, then try again.
Posted on Mar 23, 2009
I have 94 caprice that has button on drivers side of dash under fuse cover I have to have drivers door open to open cover turn on key engine off and press button and light will light and then go off. 2002 yukon turn on key and floor gas pedal like 5 times in 3 seconds and then then digital light will flash oil life reset. maybe one of these methods will work for you.
Posted on Nov 18, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Unless there is something wrong with you buttons the procedure is as follows:
1. Turn ignition key to ON (not start)
2. Press ENG MET button on trip monitor & release, then press it again within 5 seconds.
3. Within 5 seconds again press and hold GAUGES button until Change Oil lamp flashes.
4. Continue Holding Gauges button until lamp stops flashing & goes out.
5. You should be done, start & shut off car. If it didn't work turn off car and start from top.
Some buttons are very sensitive so try and be deliberate & steady when holding.
If that helps please rate my answers!
Posted on Mar 19, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 27, 2011 | 1992 Chevrolet Corvette
on Dec 07, 2009 | Chevrolet Camaro Cars & Trucks
Oct 19, 2011 | 1990 Chevrolet Corvette
Nov 23, 2010 | 1991 Chevrolet Corvette
Sep 20, 2010 | 2003 GMC Sierra
Oct 08, 2009 | 1993 Chevrolet Corvette
Apr 20, 2009 | 1994 Chevrolet Corvette
Mar 19, 2009 | 1994 Chevrolet Corvette
377 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: