Does anyone know how to reset the service reminder on a 2015 isuzu d-max 2.5 twin turbo?
I would ask the dealer to do this but here is what I show to get the light reset. This is courtesy of expert Techmecho
If the tech 2 device is indicating the code for 4wd module then it has to be replaced.Get the module and its connections checked before going to replace the module.If the module connections are getting short or loose then getting the connections repaired solves the problem.But most probably when it shows module problem,the module has to be replaced.The actual testing procedure is as follows:--- If you have an ODBII code reader, you can check if there are any codes stored in the ECU. There is also a diagnostics mode you can go into for transfer case issues:
1. Warm up the engine. Turn it off.
2. Turn the ignition switch on and off at least twice, then turn the ignition switch to off.
3. Shift into park.
4. Turn the 4WD selector to Auto.
5. Turn the ignition switch to on. Do not start engine.
6. Is the 4WD warning lamp on? Continue if no.
7. Shift into reverse.
8. Turn the 4WD selector to 2WD, Auto, 2WD.
9. Shift into drive.
10. Turn the 4WD selector to 4H, Auto, 4H.
11. Shift into neutral.
12. Turn the 4WD selector to Auto.
13. Shift into park.
14. The 4WD indicator light will come on for 2.5 seconds, then go out. It will then flash a series of times to represent a one or two digit code, with half-second delays within a number and 1 second delay between numbers. e.g. to represent the code 23, it will flash twice with 0.5 seconds between flashes, wait a second, then flash three times with 0.5 seconds between them.Get it rechecked again by disconnecting the 4wd module and reconnecting again,. --------------------Thank you.
May 12, 2016 |
Isuzu Cars & Trucks