I have had my expedition for about 2 1/2 years this is the 4th time my truck stalls on me when i start it i don't know why and i have checked out all of the ford recalls can someone please help me please
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
normally , they are on the engine on the right side, start from the firewall on the right side , you will see 2 hoses coming from the a/c system that is connected at the firewall, 1 of them is larger than the other, they both go to the air conditioner compressor, but don't get these 2 mixed up with heater hoses, because these 2 go to the engine, and water pump.
1. You have to unscrew the 3 screws. 2 at the bottom of the panel. One is located inside the door light just pop the cover off to get to it. One is located at the egde of the door panel where you open the door. One is located at the very bottom of the panel.
2. Once screws have been removed: remove the plastic trim from around the door handle. Just a small plastic piece that snaps in around the door handle.
3. Once thats done just left striaght up. Panel should slide off the plastic clips.