for a PDF version of your owners manual.
p128 tells how to actuate the Fuel Emergency Switch...
FUEL PUMP SHUT-OFF SWITCH FUEL
The fuel pump shut-off switch is a device intended to stop the electric
fuel pump when your vehicle has been involved in a substantial jolt.
After a collision, if the engine cranks but does not start, the fuel pump
shut-off switch may have been activated.
If your vehicle is a sedan, the fuel
pump shut-off switch is located on
the right side of the trunk behind
the trunk liner.
If your vehicle is a wagon, the fuel
pump shut-off switch is located
behind the service panel on the
right side of the cargo area.
Use the following procedure to reset the fuel pump shut-off switch.
1. Turn the ignition to the OFF position.
2. Check the fuel system for leaks.
3. If no fuel leak is apparent, reset the fuel pump shut-off switch by
pushing in on the reset button.
4. Turn the ignition to the ON position. Pause for a few seconds and
return the key to the OFF position.
5. Make a further check for leaks in the fuel system.
Thanks for using FixYa - a FixYa rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question.