a 6ya Mechanic can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Mechanic (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
what country? ( export below means , NOT USA)
its in the FSM
A single standard equipment rear license plate lamp unit is integral to the
license plate mounting bracket just below the left rear lamp unit on vehicles manufactured for domestic
markets. A bracket with two rear license plate lamps is located on the rear bumper directly below the
spare tire on vehicles manufactured for export markets.
and HOW TO: quote
1. Disconnect and isolate the battery negative cable.
2. Remove the license plate from the rear license plate bracket.
3. Remove the four screws (4) that secure the rear license plate bracket and lamp unit (3) to the four spring
nuts (2) in the rear body sheet metal (5).
4. Pull the bracket and lamp unit away from the rear body sheet metal far enough to access and disconnect
the body wire harness connector (1) from the connector on the back of the bracket and lamp unit housing.
5. Remove the bracket and lamp unit from the vehicle.
unquote the FSM.
Buy one for $20-
The fuse labeled REAR PARK LP 15A in the right instrument panel fuse box powers the rear park lamps, and the tag lamps. If your rear park lamps are working then you most likely need to replace the tag lamps (bulbs). Use the following procedure to replace the lamps.
Remove the two mounting screws from the license plate lamp.
Remove the license plate lamp from the rear bumper fascia.
Remove the license plate lamp socket by turning it counterclockwise.
Install the license plate lamp socket by turning it clockwise.
Position the license plate lamp to the rear bumper fascia.