Question about 2000 Chevrolet Tracker
I have a 2000 Chevy Tracker 4 door
I want to replace a lost keyless entry remote, but don't know how to reprogram it.
Does anyone know how?
Program transmitter code(s) as follows:
1) Confirm that all the doors are closed and the ignition key is out of the ignition cylinder.
2) Open the driver’s door. Insert the key and turn the ignition switch to ON position within 10 seconds.
3) Turn the ignition switch to OFF position within 10 seconds, remove ignition key from lock cylin-der.
4) Push and release the driver’s door switch (1) 3 times within 20 seconds.
5) Insert the ignition key and turn the ignition switch to ON position within 10 seconds.
6) Turn the ignition switch to OFF position within 10 seconds, remove ignition key from lock cylin-der.
7) Press and hold both LOCK and UNLOCK buttons (2) on the transmitter (3) for more than 5 seconds
within 20 seconds of removing the ignition key from the lock cylinder in step 6.
8) Press LOCK or UNLOCK button (2) on the transmitter (3) within 5 seconds (after step 7). All the
doors will lock/ unlock to confirm that this process has been properly done.
With this process, the transmitter has been programmed.
9) If you want to program an additional transmitter, repeat the procedure from Step 1) through Step 8).
10) Make sure that the keyless entry system properly operates by operating each transmitter.
Posted on Nov 08, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 28, 2010 | 1996 Ford Econoline
Oct 13, 2010 | Chevrolet Colorado Cars & Trucks
Jun 05, 2010 | 1997 Ford Windstar
May 07, 2010 | 2000 Ford Windstar
Feb 26, 2010 | 2006 Suzuki Swift
Oct 17, 2009 | 2000 Mercedes-Benz S-Class
Jul 30, 2009 | Ford Taurus Cars & Trucks
May 03, 2009 | Dodge Dakota Cars & Trucks
Apr 01, 2009 | 2000 Chevrolet Impala
Mar 17, 2009 | 2003 Jaguar X-Type
1,086 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: