Do you have rear window tinting?( the plastic sheet type ) If so,check that the edges over the demister tapes have not curled up pulling the tapes off the window and diconnecting them. If they need repair, a small bottle of tape repair solution should be available from a spare parts retailer. El Nombre
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. check the fuse to the rear wiper motor
2. check for power to rear wiper motor at the motor (power wire going in to the wiper motor with rear wiper switch on)
If you have good fuses & have power going in to the rear wiper motor...
3. Pull old rear wiper motor and install a new rear wiper motor.
Thank you please drive thru......