Question about 2003 Audi TT
I had the same problem. I went to the dealer though because my blinkers were not working but the hazards were so I knew the lights were okay. It turns out there was an issue with some realy switch in the hazards. Once that was fixed then all of a sudden my remote signals came back to life. TRy that, good luck.
Posted on Feb 25, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 11, 2015 | 2004 Dodge Durango
Apr 24, 2014 | 2009 Jaguar XF
Dec 13, 2012 | 2000 Toyota Avalon
Mar 03, 2010 | 1994 Jaguar XJ6
Jan 14, 2010 | Ford Sport Trac Cars & Trucks
Nov 19, 2009 | 2007 Subaru Forester 2.5X L.L. Bean...
Sep 29, 2009 | 2008 Smart fortwo
Aug 12, 2008 | 2007 Chevrolet Equinox LS New Cars
Remote Control Fob Procedures:
The Central Door locking is controlled by the Multi-Remote Control system which controls
the door locking, door super locking and emergency hazard reminders.
When the doors are locked and unlocked the unit flashes the hazard lights once for lock and twice for unlock.
A maximum of four remote controls are allowed to be programmed:
Ensure all the doors have been unlocked, either by using a good transponder key or remote
control plip key.
1. Turn the ignition switch from Position 0 to ON 6 times within 10 seconds.
2. Next, turn ignition switch to OFF position. Leave key in ignition switch.
3. Wait 2 seconds then the system will enter programming mode and will flash the warning
4. Press and HOLD the unlock button on the Plip.
5. While pressing the unlock button, press the lock button 3 times.
6. Release the unlock button.
7. The warning lights will flash once to indicate successful programming.
8. Repeat procedure 4 to 7 for up to 4 plip key's.
9. When completed turn ignition ON, and the warning lights will flash 2 times.
10. Remove key, and check all plip key's for operation.
NOTE : The programming mode will stop when either the ignition is switch ON, 4 plip keys
have been programmed or no input signal either from the switch or plip keys has been received
for 120 seconds.
i hope this can help you.. :)
Jul 28, 2008 | 2005 Nissan Sentra
May 23, 2008 | 1999 Nissan Maxima
275 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!