Question about 2006 Hyundai Sonata
How do i change the head lights on my sonata?
1. Remove the dust cover from behind the bulb that needs replacement.
2. Unplug the bulb.
3. Taking note of the bulb orientation, unhook the bulb retaining clip from the tang that holds it in place.
4. Remove the bulb.
5. Install the new bulb in the same orientation and clip in place.
6. Reconnect the electrical connector to the bulb.
7. Reinstall the dust cover.
Alternatively, if the bulb is burned out and you have less than 60,000 miles, you should take the car to the dealer and let them do it for free for you.
Posted on Feb 16, 2009
a 6ya Mechanic can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Mechanic (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 21, 2010 | 2008 Hyundai Sonata
Sep 21, 2017 | Hyundai Motor 2004 Sonata
Apr 19, 2010 | 2006 Hyundai Sonata
Nov 08, 2009 | 2006 Hyundai Sonata
Oct 03, 2009 | 2006 Hyundai Sonata
Apr 26, 2009 | 2006 Hyundai Sonata
Mar 20, 2009 | 2006 Hyundai Sonata
Feb 03, 2009 | 2006 Hyundai Sonata
2,428 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!