Question about 1994 Plymouth Acclaim
Even when the car is off it will not turn off and the high beam light stays on
you have a short circuit somewhere in the car meaning the wires are crossed before the the swicth somewhere
Posted on May 29, 2009
Try replacing light bulbs and flasher which may correct the turn signals. Check all fuses, however as for the speedometer, the plastic clogs or wheels have run their course, If you intend to replace these, suggest you purchase a repair manual for your vehicle.
Posted on Aug 22, 2009
I did it twice and if you are fairly skilled it will take 4-6 hours, if you have the V6.
Here is the steps:
1. Move car to a place that can support a jack and engine stand.
2. Disconnect battery
3. Loosen wheel lugs on passenger side front tire
4. Jack car on passenger side to lift wheel of the ground
5. Put a block under the oil pan to support the engine
6. Block car frame on left side
7. Remove left front tire
8. Remove v-belt
9. Remove idler pulley
10. Remove and support air conditioner compressor
11. Remove PS pump if you have one
12. Remove motor mount on left side and vacuum / gas connections connected to mount ( mark bolts as to locations )
13. Remove metal plate on engine ( mark bolts as before )
Tricky bolts are on the PS pump (Remove them through PS pulley holes)
14. Remove 3 plastic covers over timing belt ( mark bolts as before )
15. Note timing marks on overhead cams and crank.If none, make some.
16. Ease pressure off timing belt tensioner
17. Remove belt and replace with new. Trick here is to make sure you get the belt notches lined up. Head cams will shift when you remove the old belt. Do not tighten the belt tensioner fully or it will not perform as designed, it should be snug but be able to move.
END... replace part is backward order and drive away !!!
Posted on Dec 16, 2009
there is a switch for them to turn on and off. I think it's a push button. do you have a owners manual? it will tell you where it is.
Posted on Feb 25, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 28, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Sep 20, 2012 | 2004 Ford Focus
Dec 09, 2010 | 1992 GMC Sierra
Jun 30, 2010 | Cars & Trucks
Sep 02, 2009 | 2009 Hyundai Elantra
Aug 05, 2009 | 2003 Pontiac Sunfire
Jul 29, 2008 | 2001 Toyota Corolla
49 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: