Question about 1999 Pontiac Grand Am GT
Well you haven't provided much information, so I am just going to give yo a few things that you can check.
1) check your brake pads, rotor, ( if duringbrake application )
2) check that the caliper is not sticking ( if uring and after brake application )
3) check your wheel bearings ( all the time while in motion )
4) check your ball joints ( while driving and turning )
5) check your tie rods ( while driving and turning )
6) check your CV joint ( drive axle ) While driving and more pronounced while turning )
Good luck I hope that these suggestions give you some idea and help you locate and rectify your problem. Remember to rate all the solutions that you get from FixYa,thanx.
Posted on Nov 02, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 02, 2014 | 2008 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz E Class
Jan 24, 2013 | 2008 Honda Civic 1.8
Jun 26, 2011 | 2003 Toyota Tacoma
May 08, 2011 | 2005 Ford Explorer
Dec 31, 2010 | 2004 Saturn VUE
May 05, 2009 | 2004 Kia Sedona
Jan 01, 2009 | 1999 GMC Jimmy
Sep 21, 2008 | 2003 Ford Focus
597 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: