Question about 1993 Toyota Camry V6
Ok everytime i press the brake the reverse light goes on....when i unplugged the brake harness i checked it again and then the reversre light stop coming on after i started braking but then after a while it started doing it again...what can cause this?
Short in wiring harness OR short in wiring connector OR corrosion in connector OR someone put a trailer light clamshell on wrong (still a short). This covers this 98% of the time. The other 2% is frequently a short;~)
Do the brake lights always work? are they bright?
please rate all solutions
Posted on Nov 06, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 10, 2017 | Cars & Trucks
Jul 04, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
May 29, 2014 | 1999 Lexus Gs 300
May 20, 2014 | 2004 Holden Astra
Mar 30, 2014 | 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Mar 12, 2014 | 2005 Ford Excursion
Feb 18, 2011 | 1996 Toyota Camry
Apr 15, 2010 | 1998 GMC Sierra
Dec 27, 2008 | 1999 Toyota Camry
Jul 21, 2008 | Ford Mustang Cars & Trucks
136 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: