An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert that has over 500 points.
Re: sencers on 1995 toyota vienta
12 ) is engine speed R.P.M. sensor circuit
52 ) is knock sensor circuit
54 ) is turbocharger intercooler control - coolant too low
hope this answers your question and remember to rat all solutions you get, thanx.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The number plate light works on the same circuit.Did you check this as well? If this does not solve the problem you will need to trace the wiring for the taillights as it is shorting out against the bodywork somewhere. Start at the taillighht connector and work you way forward. Lots of patience will be required for this job.
- cam cover gaskets (rear one drips on the exhaust)
- camshaft end seals
- distributor shaft o-ring (appears on top of transaxle housing)
- oil filter bracket to block o-ring seal (drips on front bank exhaust)
- crankshaft nose oil seal (have done with timing belt change)
- rear main seal (expensive, leave it be)
spray some wd40 in the lock and work the key on and of try and push key in as you do it as on yor model i think the barrel goes in as you turn it good luck hope you dont end up working as i no how that feels.