If an orange arrow is blinking that means that there is a problem with your transmission i have the same problem with mine. Bring it too a mechanic there is a relay switch on the transmission they have to replace it cost about 150$$. Have you had any problems with the transmission before?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Nice choice of music btw..... If your asking about the orange light on the top left side that looks like an engine (or a pipe lol) that would be your check engine light... Take it to AAmco and they will give you a FREE diagnosis. Hope this helps!
A turn signal arrow lighting but not blinking usually means there is a burend out turn-signal bulb. With one bulb burned out, there is not enough current going through flahser to get it hot enough to "blink".
Not sure I have understood the problem. Please confirm if this is correct.
1. the indicator lights on your dashboard do not come on (green lights). Are you saying the green left and right arrow lights do not turn on when you turn the indicator lever up or down. Do you see the outside orange lights flashing?
2. central locking is not working
3. the ABS and Airbag lights on dashoard are on
4. what happens to the fan. This is no clear either.
is it an engine light or is a flat/low tire pressure light?If you TPM ( tire pressure Monitor) on vehicle each sensor lets you know that tire pressure is low, if pressures are good( check when cool, yes cold tire pressure) the batteries in each sensor could need replacing, l could be out to left field but an engine light with arrow pointing down doesn't seem right.Good Luck
the blinking arrow on dash means trasmission speed senors are bad or has the wrong ones causing check engine light to come on it is easy to replace one but the other one you need to cut two cables on sensor since it is attach transmission harness .radio code get dealer parts dep to help you