Question about 2004 Ford Freestar
You will need special tools to remove the fuel lines, the filter is near the frame rail under the driver seat, if it is not there look for the fuel line and follow it to the tank.
Posted on Oct 31, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 03, 2014 | 1989 Dodge Ram 50
Mar 01, 2011 | 2006 Nissan Pathfinder
1. Relieve fuel system pressure
2. Raise and support vehicle
3. Place drain pan under fuel filter area to catch fuel.
4. Remove quick-connect fitting at inlet end of filter
5. Remove threaded nut at outlet of fuel filter
6. remove the fuel filter mounting bracket bolt
7. remove the fuel filter and drain any remaining fuel from filter. Place fuel from drain pan into an approved gasoline container.
1. 16mm wrench
2. 20mm wrench
3. 13mm socket with extension and ratchet
4. Vehicle lifting equipment
vehicle support equipment (such as jack-stands) if lifting equipment used is not designed for vehicle support while working under the vehicle.
Feb 19, 2011 | 2004 Chevrolet Impala
Feb 16, 2011 | Ford F-250 Cars & Trucks
Dec 21, 2010 | 1985 Ford F350
Aug 28, 2010 | 2004 Subaru Outback
Nov 15, 2009 | Dodge Ram 2500 Cars & Trucks
Jul 01, 2009 | 1990 Ford F350
Apr 25, 2009 | Mazda 626 Cars & Trucks
Mar 16, 2017 | 2004 Ford Freestar
431 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: