Question about 2002 Volkswagen Golf
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: cigarette lighter fuse
Here is the fuse relay diagram:
MKIV FUSE LIST
1. Washer nozzle heaters, glove compartment light, memory seat control module (10A).
2. Turn signal lights (10A).
3. Fog light relay, instrument panel light dimmer switch (5A).
4. License plate light (5A).
5. Comfort system, cruise control, Climatronic, A/C, heated seat control modules, automatic day/night interior mirror, control module for multi-function steering wheel, control unit in steering wheel (7.5A).
6. Central locking system (5A).
7. Back-up lights, speedometer vehicle speed sensor (VSS) (10A).
9. Anti-lock brake system (ABS) (5A).
10. Engine control module (ECM): gasoline engine (10A); diesel engine, Model Year 2000 > (5A).
11. Instrument cluster, shift lock solenoid (5A).
12. Data Link Connector (DLC) power supply (7.5A).
13. Brake tail lights (10A).
14. Interior lights, central locking system (10A).
15. Instrument cluster, transmission control module (TCM) (5A).
16. A/C clutch, after-run coolant pump (10A).
18. Headlight high beam, right (10A).
19. Headlight high beam, left (10A).
20. Headlight low beam, right (15A).
21. Headlight low beam, left (15A).
22. Parking lights right, side marker right (5A).
23. Parking lights left, side marker left (5A).
24. Windshield and rear window washer pump, windshield wiper motor (20A).
25. Fresh air blower, Climatronic, A/C (25A).
26. Rear window defogger (25A).
27. Motor for rear windshield wiper (15A).
28. Fuel pump (FP) (15A).
29. Engine control module (ECM) gasoline engine (15A); diesel engine (10A).
30. Power sunroof control module (20A).
31. Transmission control module (TCM) (20A).
32. Injectors: gasoline engine (10A); diesel engine (15A).
33. Headlight washer system (20A).
34. Engine control elements (10A).
35. 12 V power outlet (in luggage compartment) (30A).
36. Fog lights (15A).
37. Terminal (86S) on radio, Instrument cluster (10A).
38. Central locking system (with power windows), luggage compartment light, remote/fuel tank door, motor to unlock rear lid (15A).
39. Emergency flashers (15A).
40. Dual tone horn (20A).
41. Cigarette lighter (15A).
42. Radio (25A).
43. Engine control elements (10A).
44. Heated seats (15A).
Fuse arangements in fuse bracket/battery:
S162. Glow plugs (coolant) (50A).
S163. Fuel pump (FP) relay/glow plug relay (50A).
S164. Coolant fan control (FC) control module/coolant fan (40A).
S176. Relays panel interior (110A).
S177. Generator (GEN) (90 Amp.) (110A).
Generator (GEN) (120 Amp.) (150A).
S178. ABS (hydraulic pump) (30A).
S179. ABS (30A).
S180. Coolant fan (30A). Source(s): http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=122606 fame !
Posted on Jul 07, 2009
bye a LED test light and put one end on a good earth and use the other to probe the back of the fuses you should get power from both sides of the fuses if all fuses are good you will probably find the lighter socket is burnt out as this is fairly common
Posted on Jul 19, 2009
first check all your fuses and replace any blown fuses.
if that fails you'll have to check connections,but i think the fuse responsible for the cigarette liter is fuse no 33.
Posted on Aug 09, 2010
fuses shud be located on the side of the motor its nice size boxs it shud pop off an then once u took the top off see all the fuses now the top u took off has wat fuse is for wat under neth it.
Posted on Aug 18, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 23, 2013 | 1998 Ford Windstar
Nov 11, 2011 | 2001 Volkswagen Golf
Sep 14, 2011 | Volkswagen GTI Cars & Trucks
Nov 28, 2010 | 2006 Volkswagen Golf
Aug 09, 2010 | 2000 Volkswagen Golf
Apr 05, 2010 | 2000 Volkswagen Golf
Dec 02, 2009 | 2000 Volkswagen Golf
Nov 20, 2009 | 1997 Volkswagen Golf
82 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: