Question about 2003 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
a 6ya Mechanic can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Mechanic (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: programing keyless entry
If you have an owners manual the programming instructions are in there. If no manual here they are:
1. Turn the ignition off.
2. Ground the receiver program terminal. Jump the two terminals located in the programing ground connector. (What this means in simple terms is locate the wires that run on the right side of the trunk. There is two black wires that has a plug on the end with two prongs. It is in between the antenna and tail lights.)
3. Within 2 seconds of connecting the prongs the door locks will lock. The unlock and the rear compartment lid release will produce a cycle, causing the horn to chirp. This indicates that the module is ready for reprogramming.
4. Press and hold the lock and unlock buttons at the same time until the doors lock and unlock. The rear compartment lid will release and the horn sounds to indicate that the transmitter has successfully been reprogrammed. (Hold buttons down for approximately 12 seconds)
5. Repeat the previous step for the remaining transmitters.
6. Remove the jumper at the program connector.
7. Verify the proper operation of each transmitter
Posted on Sep 30, 2008
SOURCE: Horn alarm randomly beeps
Make sure to check all doors, the trunk latch, and the hood to ensure that they are shut. I have looked up your 2006 Chevy Malibu and there has been a lot of people complaining about the alarm system and it going off. There is a TBS (Technical Service Bulletin) out for your car. The TBS says that the Faulty Door Sensor. Take it to your local dealership and tell him what I found for you and they should get you a quote on how much it would cost to repair it.
Thank you for using Fix Ya!
Any questions don't hesitate to ask me.
Don't forget to rate the overall satisfaction of this solution.
Posted on Feb 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 25, 2016 | 2003 Chevrolet Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT
Jan 08, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Feb 06, 2015 | Honda Cars & Trucks
Jan 12, 2018 | 2006 Chevrolet HHR
Feb 04, 2012 | Toyota Venza Cars & Trucks
Sep 15, 2010 | Chevrolet C2500 Cars & Trucks
Nov 16, 2009 | 2009 Chevrolet Cobalt
Aug 13, 2009 | 2001 Subaru Impreza
Aug 13, 2009 | 2002 Toyota Corolla
Jan 10, 2009 | 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier
438 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: