Question about 2006 Chevrolet Equinox
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You will need basic hand tools.
Headlamp Bulb: Service and Repair
HEADLAMP BULB REPLACEMENT (EQUINOX)
1. Open the hood.
2. Remove the fascia to tie bar push-in retainers (1).
3. Gently pull the top of the fascia assembly several inches away from the vehicle to release the radiator grille strap from the headlamp.
4. Place a piece of tape over the radiator grille strap to headlamp retaining clip to prevent scratching of the headlamp lens.
5. Remove the headlamp bolts (1, 2).
6. Pull gently on the bottom outboard corner of the headlamp to disengage the lower rear headlamp retainer.
7. Remove the headlamp from the vehicle.
1. Position the headlamp into the headlamp opening.
2. Push the headlamp back into position until the lower rear retainer is fully engaged.
3. NOTE: Refer to Fastener Notice.
Install the headlamp bolts (1, 2)
Tighten the headlamp bolts to 2.5 N.m (22 lb in).
4. Remove the tape from the radiator grille strap retainer.
5. Position the fascia assembly and engage the radiator grille strap retainer into the headlamp.
6. Install the fascia to tie bar push-in retainers (1).
7. Close the hood.
8. Check and adjust the front headlamp aim after the headlamp has been reinstalled. Refer to Headlamp Aiming.
Posted on Oct 04, 2009
The TC and ABS light comes on when on of the 4 wheel motion sensors located behind the drums in the back and behind the rotors in the front are malfunctioning. A diagnostic should tell you which one it is because you have 4 in total. They cost approximately $80 each CAN funds.
Posted on Nov 19, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 10, 2012 | 2006 Lexus Sc 430
Jun 02, 2011 | 2006 Chevrolet Equinox
Sep 20, 2010 | 2007 Chevrolet Equinox LS New Cars
Jul 10, 2010 | 2006 Chevrolet Equinox
May 08, 2010 | 2006 Jeep Liberty
Jan 06, 2010 | 2006 Chevrolet Equinox
Dec 01, 2009 | Chevrolet Equinox Cars & Trucks
Jan 01, 2009 | 2006 Chevrolet Equinox
Dec 04, 2008 | 2006 Chevrolet Equinox
Feb 24, 2017 | 2006 Chevrolet Equinox
648 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: