Question about Mitsubishi Montero Sport
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Try to copy and paste this web site. It's for Auto Zone. It will tell you all you need to know about your vehicle.
Good Luck and hope this helps.
Posted on Apr 17, 2009
Hi! Its your lucky day! I have programming instructions right here! Under your steering column u will find ur DLC (Data Link Connecter) Its the data port that dealers and garages use to hook up to their computer. You will need a wire (jumper wire) that is thick enuff to carry a low voltage. And ground wire to bare piece of metal. ok here are the instructions MAKE SURE IGNTION IS SWITCHED OFF!
1) Jump DLC terminal 1 and ground.
2) Within 10 sec.. switch ignintion to ACC position and then back to OFF 3 times.
3) Doors should lock and unlock to confirm registration mode.
4) Press and release remote transmitter LOCK button
5) Within 10 sec Press remote transmitter LOCK button twice. Doors should lock and unlcok to confirm registration. If registering 2 remotes within 1 minute carry out button procedure for additional transmitters. Doors should lock and unlock to confirm registration
NOTE: to exit programming mode: switch ignition to ON. Also a MAXIMUM of 2 transmitters can be programmed at a time.
Posted on Aug 04, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 08, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Apr 02, 2014 | 2001 Mitsubishi Montero Sport 4WD
Jan 27, 2013 | 2001 Mitsubishi Montero Sport 4WD
Jun 20, 2012 | 2001 Mitsubishi Montero Sport 4WD
Feb 13, 2010 | 2001 Mitsubishi Montero Sport 4WD
Aug 30, 2009 | 2004 Mitsubishi Montero Sport
Jun 04, 2009 | 2001 Mitsubishi Montero Sport 4WD
809 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: