Question about 2008 Mitsubishi Raider
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Turn the key off.
Press the "Info" button on the left of the dash cluster until your maintenance miles/months screen is displayed.
Press and hold the "info" button until the maintenance screen begins flashing.
Release the "info" button and then push and hold it it for one second.
Your Maintenance intervals should reset to +6 months and +7500 miles since the last interval amount.
Note that if you have not reset it for more than one interval, you may need to do it more than once. If you have not done it for many intervals, you may need to have it reset with the scantool at a dealer, as I have run into a handful of vehicles that the oil change reminder locked up after 3-4 "intervals" were skipped/not reset.
Posted on Sep 11, 2009
Note when entering program mode using that fob, all other programmed transmitters will be erased and you will have to reprogram them for your vehicle. Use the following procedure to program additional key fobs if the vehicle is not equipped with Sentry Key:
1. Enter your vehicle and close all doors.
2. Fasten yo belt to cancel any chiming that may confuse you
3. Place the key into the ignition turn to on pos. do not start
4. Press and hold the UNLOCK button on the key fob.
5. After holding the UNLOCK button for four seconds, also press the PANIC button within 6 seconds.
6 When a single chime is heard release both buttons. The chime is an indication that you have successfully entered program mode. All transmitters that are to be programmed must be done so within 60 seconds of when the chime was heard.
7. Using the fob to be programmed, press and hold both the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons, simultaneously for 2 seconds and them release.
8. Press and release the UNLOCK button a single chime will be heard,
9 Repeat steps 7 and 8 to program up to six additional transmitters.
10. Turn the ignition to the OFF position.
11. Your vehicle will remain in program mode up to 60 seconds from when the original chime was heard. After 60 Seconds, all programmed transmitters function normally.
Posted on Sep 27, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 16, 2010 | 2007 Mitsubishi Raider LS
Nov 19, 2010 | 2006 Mitsubishi Raider
May 14, 2010 | 1999 Buick LeSabre
Feb 15, 2010 | 2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited...
May 15, 2009 | 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor
May 12, 2009 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
Apr 21, 2009 | 2006 Mitsubishi Raider
Mar 17, 2009 | 2007 Mitsubishi Raider LS
599 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: