Question about Chrysler Sebring

Open Question

Does a chrysler 2.4l motor have a pcv valve - Sebring Chrysler Cars & Trucks

Posted by Anonymous on


5 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 2984 Answers

SOURCE: Front PCV Valve on chrysler town and country

PCV valve location-2.4L engine

PCV valve location-3.3L and 3.8L engines

Posted on Nov 13, 2009

  • 172 Answers

SOURCE: cannot locate pcv valve on 2005 chrysler town

On my 2005 T&C with the 3300 V-6, it is in the middle of the rear rocker arm cover, directly under the air intake in front of the windshield. There is a hose about 3/4 inch thick running from there to the intake manifold near where the air filter attaches. I think it just pulls out of the rocker arm cover, but be gentle, the cover is plastic and can break.

Posted on Aug 16, 2010

  • 2428 Answers

SOURCE: ford ranger xlt 2-3l 1996.were place valve pcv in

It plugs in to the valve cover toward the rear of the engine and has a 1/2 hose that plugs to the main air intake. You simply unplug it and plug the new one in get the new one first and you will see no tools required five minute job

Posted on Dec 23, 2010

  • 500 Answers

SOURCE: where is the pcv valve? i can't see is a motor 2.2

I would assume its on the valve 2 c..

Posted on Apr 07, 2011

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Location of the PCV Valve on a 2002 chrysler 300M

Back of motor on top has a big hose on the end of it. Pull off hose and un screw it from motor.

Jul 06, 2014 | Chrysler 300 Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

2001 chrysler tc pcv valve stopped up, replaced it ,now it start but dies

Replace the valve, it is likely defective and causing a huge vacuum leak.

Oct 11, 2012 | 1998 Chrysler Town & Country

1 Answer

Where is the pcv valve in a 2004 chrysler town and country?

should be at the end of a hose running into valve cover

Aug 04, 2012 | 2004 Chrysler Town & Country

1 Answer

Locate pcv valve 2002 chrysler concord 3.5liter v6

Your PCV is located on the valve cover and will just be a little stem that has a rubber line on it they are friction fit in most cases and will twist out. Hope that helps you.

Aug 05, 2011 | 2002 Chrysler Concorde

1 Answer

How do I change 2003 Chrysler PVC valve?

Hi just figured out that the PCV Valve on the 2003 Chrysler Voyager is located on the top back side of the engine. If you have already purchased the PCV valve you'll notice that you have to use a wrench to remove the old valve, and then place the new valve in and secure it. I am wondering if there is a way rig a little mirror back there to see what your doing as you work on it. I am going to try and change mine tomorrow and am going to have someone hold a denatl mirror for me so that I can make sure it's placed properly before securing it, since I do not want to strip the threads on it. Hope this helps.

Jan 29, 2011 | 2003 Chrysler Voyager

1 Answer

Location of pcv valve on a 2000 chrysler concorde ?

PCV = Positive Crankcase Valve.
Look on top of your rear Valve Cover. There should should be a hose going onto the PCV that has a nut shaped base which is screwed into the Valve Cover.
First: remove the hose connection to the PCV.
Second: unscrew the PCV.

Jan 02, 2010 | 2000 Chrysler Concorde

1 Answer

Front PCV Valve on chrysler town and country

PCV valve location-2.4L engine

PCV valve location-3.3L and 3.8L engines

Nov 13, 2009 | 1999 Chrysler Town & Country

1 Answer

The vehicle that I'm trying to replace the PVC valve on is a 2001 Chrysler T & C Limited w/ a 3.8 engine.

the pcv valve is located in the rear or right valve cover close to the fire wall. there will be a hose that runs from the pcv to the air inlet tube.

Sep 02, 2009 | 2001 Chrysler Town & Country

1 Answer

Describe your 2002 Chrysler Town &

On the driver side of the intake plenum close to the throotle body is were your pcv valve is located :)

Aug 23, 2009 | 2002 Chrysler Town & Country

Not finding what you are looking for?
Cars & Trucks Logo

Related Topics:

319 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Chrysler Experts


Level 3 Expert

76846 Answers

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22246 Answers

Jeffrey Turcotte
Jeffrey Turcotte

Level 3 Expert

8567 Answers

Are you a Chrysler Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides