Question about 1991 Cadillac DeVille
Radio only works out of the left front speaker, told to replace the amp. can't find the amp in a 1991 cadillac sedan deville
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Under vehicle, driver side, below seating area, front
of fuel tank, mounted on chassis in fuel lin.
Thanks for using FixYa - a FixYa rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question.
Posted on Jun 11, 2009
The lines should be differant sizes.. Did you check it? Ther should be a diagram on the cover over your radiator showing you the set up.. Hope this helps..
Posted on Aug 26, 2009
a have a cadillc deville concurs 1994 with 180000 km.
the transsmision not shifting gears it run only on first gear.
if there is a recondition fluid to fix the problem to be able to clean the piston switchs insde,
the car location in montreal canada
Posted on Oct 08, 2009
On the 1993 Sedan de Ville, The hazard flasher is easy to locate, under the dash between the steering column and the radio. Looking up, you will see the smooth round side of the flasher and the wires will be attached to the top.
The turn signal flasher is more difficult to get to, but readily accessed with a T-15 torx driver and a little patience. It is located to the left of the steering column, but is most easily accessed through the dash panel instead of from underneath.
1. remove the T-15 screw from above the headlight switch, above the fuel data center, and above the small panel similar to the one around headlight switch. All of these are somewhat hidden, and you'll need to feel for them or get low and look up at them.
2. Using a bent piece of wire or an allen wrench, or anything else handy, pull off the small trim piece that is directly below the steering column. On my car, this is wood-grained plastic. This will expose two more screws that need to be removed.
3. Now, you should be able to remove the large dash trim panel that goes around the fuel data center.
4. Unscrew the two T-15 screws that hold the fuel data center into the dash, and it should pull straight forward. There should be plenty of wire to move it out of the way.
5. The turn signal flasher is the silver can that you see to the right in the opening you just created by removing the fuel data center module. It has a single plug with two conductors on the back. I had to use a small screwdriver to pry it off.
It is a different part number, so I don't know if you can just swap it for the hazard flasher to test it like you can on many cars. I just replaced mine with a Wagner 323, which is what came out of mine.
Posted on Apr 30, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 03, 2016 | 2006 Cadillac CTS
Mar 27, 2012 | 1995 Cadillac DeVille
Aug 12, 2011 | 1992 Cadillac Eldorado
Mar 29, 2011 | 2000 Cadillac DeVille
Sep 26, 2010 | 1991 Chevrolet C1500
Apr 07, 2010 | 1994 Cadillac DeVille
Dec 30, 2009 | 1994 Cadillac Seville
Nov 12, 2009 | 1997 Cadillac DeVille
Oct 13, 2009 | 2001 Cadillac DeVille
Oct 07, 2009 | 1992 Cadillac Eldorado
119 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: