Question about Saturn SL2
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
it is a bit of a time consuming job it would be best to get a diagram to see where everything goes as this will help you alot otherwise take to a mechanic.
any feedback left would be great
Posted on Jul 01, 2008
if you have the regular headlights(not the HID) there is a TSB for that at the dealer and they will fix it for free as long as you are under the 36000 miles,,anyhow to get the headlight out you need to remove the front bumper cover,,pop the hood, remove all the pushpin that hold the plastic panel on near the front area then remove the plastic cover,,,,,then there are some phillips head screws along the front of the top of the bumper cover take these out,,,,now remove both front wheels,,remove the bolts that hold the inner fender liners inplace there are some in front and under the lower bumper cover take these out too,,,,then under the front bumper cover at about the middle there will be 2 bolts i think 10mm remove theses to,,,,now where the side of the bumper cover meets the fender inside there are 3 bolts on each side remove these i think they are 7 or 8mm and then pull the bumper cover off,,,if you have fog lights disconnect the plugs,,then you will see all the bolts holding the headlight in take them out and then it comes out,,,,i know its alot of work just for a headlight ,,,,
Posted on Oct 26, 2009
Hello radenke: My name is Roger and I will help. You can find the filter located under the vehicle mounted or the drivers side of the engine compartment fuel rail. Should you need further help please just ask. Please rate the answer you received. This way I know the information was helpful. Thank You for using Fix Ya. Roger
Posted on Oct 30, 2009
As per the Haynes manual for your vehicle.
DOOR WINDOW GLASS-REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION:
1. Remove the door outer panal.
2. Lower the window glass.
3. remove the two nuts and one screw securing the glass.
4. Remove the glass by lifting it up carefully and rotating it inward.
5. Installation is reversal of removal.
DOOR OUTER PANAL-REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION:
1. Remove door trim panal.
2. Remove the outside mirror. Remove the foam block from the mirror opening.
3. Remove the outside door handle.
4. Open the door and pry thhe outer sealing strip out of the window glass opening.
5. remove the door panal screws.
6. Detach the front and rear of the outer panel, then lift it toward the rear to remove it.
7. Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure. Apply thread locking compound to the panel retaining screws.
OUTSIDE DOOR HANDLE-REMOVAL:
1. Pull handle out and puch the centers of the retaining pins through the pins, then remove them and detach handle. (These pins are located underneath the handle.
Hope this helps, let me know if you need any other help.
Posted on Feb 11, 2010
check behind the headlight in the engine bay, you will find the nuts holding the headlight in place there but you may have to remove the battery or aircleaner box to get to them
Posted on Oct 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 09, 2016 | 2002 Saturn L-Series
May 22, 2014 | 1992 Saturn SL2
Jul 14, 2011 | 1996 Saturn SL
Jun 30, 2011 | 1997 Saturn SL
Jun 02, 2011 | 1996 Saturn SL
Oct 09, 2010 | 1997 Saturn SL
Sep 22, 2010 | 1993 Saturn SL2
May 25, 2010 | 2007 Saturn Outlook
Dec 10, 2009 | 2003 Saturn L-Series
Apr 22, 2009 | Saturn SL2 Cars & Trucks
77 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: