Question about Cars & Trucks
Need diagram of rear shock absorbers for 2006 ford focus
I am sorry we have no diagram's of this type. You can access allthe cars repair info for a fee at his site: alldatadiy.com
Posted on Feb 16, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Try reprogramming it.
1. Turn the ignition from OFF to RUN 4 times within 6 seconds.
2. Turn the ignition OFF. The system will chime to confirm programming mode.
3. Within 20 seconds, press any button on first keyless remote.
The system will chime once to confirm programming.
4. Within 20 seconds, press any button on second keyless remote.
System will chime once to confirm programming.
5. Turn ignition to RUN to exit programming mode.
Posted on May 28, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 02, 2016 | 2006 Pontiac Torrent
Nov 07, 2014 | 2003 Ford Windstar
Aug 13, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Jun 21, 2014 | Ford Focus Cars & Trucks
Feb 11, 2012 | 2006 MG ZT CDTi
Jan 11, 2010 | 2006 Ford Focus
Feb 04, 2009 | 1996 Ford F350 Crew Cab
Nov 03, 2008 | 2006 Ford Focus
477 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!