Question about Cars & Trucks
Ive already replaced front motor and disconected rear motor
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
It looks like the wire circuit for the wiper motor is touching the car body when shaken so the only thing you can do is shake the wires and terminals yourself while engine is running then maybe you can pinpoint where the earthing is.
Posted on May 08, 2009
i would say its wear and tear,you can kill a clutch in a day if your hard on it,,,or it could take 150,000 miles,,suzuki will classify that as a wear and tear item,,they are really tight with that stuff,
Posted on Oct 09, 2009
1) With the vehicle jacked up and supported with axle stands, remove the rear wheels.
2) Using an old, thin, flat tip screwdriver and a hammer, remove the dust cap from the brake drum.
3) Using a 1/8" punch and hammer, tap out the lock nut indentation.
4) Using a 30mm, 1/2" drive socket and ratchet, unscrew the lock nut from the axle shaft.
5) Remove the flat washer from the axle shaft.
6) Ensure the hand brake is not applied.
7) Using a soft faced hammer, strike the outside edge of the drum repeatedly and all around while at the same time applying a pulling force on the drum. (This is best accomplished using two people and could take several minutes.) Be persistent!
8) Once the drum has been removed, tap or press out the wheel bearing from the inside out.
9) Clean and re-pack the wheel bearing with grease.
Posted on Nov 18, 2009
Testimonial: "thanks mate i appreciate the speedy reply"
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 24, 2017 | Dodge Ram 1500 Cars & Trucks
Feb 20, 2017 | Pontiac Cars & Trucks
Jan 05, 2016 | Suzuki Cars & Trucks
Oct 04, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Sep 07, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Sep 05, 2011 | 2001 Ford Windstar
Apr 23, 2011 | Suzuki Swift Cars & Trucks
May 11, 2010 | 1996 Suzuki Swift
Dec 09, 2009 | 2003 Hyundai Accent
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!