Question about 2006 Peugeot 405
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Peugeot 207 SW
It doesn't have a bonnet I'm afraid. The only access points are the two
grills just below the windscreen which you can open by using the car
key to twist the 'screws' holding them in.
Under these grills are the window washer resevoir and an air filter (I think)
The engine access point is in the boot under a lift-up flap....
Hope this is of help to you... :)
Posted on Jul 06, 2008
SOURCE: What type of engine oil
Engine oil specifications for Peugeot 306 1.6 petrol engine:
1. SAE 5W-40, API SH or SG, for temperatures between -30 Celsius deg. and +40 Celsius deg.
2. SAE 10W-40, API SH or SG, for temperatures between -15 Celsius deg. and +40 Celsius deg.
3. SAE 15W-40, API SH or SG, for temperatures between -10 Celsius deg. and +40 Celsius deg.
4. SAE 15W-50, API SH or SG, for temperatures between -10 Celsius deg. and +50 Celsius deg.
5. SAE 20W-50, API SH or SG, for temperatures between -5 Celsius deg. and +50 Celsius deg.
Posted on Jan 05, 2011
SOURCE: what is the best oil
If you mean brand I personally think Castrol or Mobil 1, you want semi senthetic 15/40w
Hope that helps
that is assuming this is a petrol car, 1.4 or 1.6
Posted on Jan 15, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 11, 2016 | 2007 Peugeot 207 1.6
Nov 23, 2015 | Peugeot Cars & Trucks
Feb 21, 2015 | 2007 Peugeot 207 1.4
Jan 19, 2014 | 2008 Peugeot 207 CC
Sep 05, 2013 | 2008 Peugeot 207 CC
Jan 11, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Aug 15, 2011 | 2006 Peugeot 405
Mar 16, 2011 | Peugeot 405 Cars & Trucks
Jan 15, 2011 | Peugeot Liberte Cars & Trucks
442 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: