Question about 2009 Mercedes-Benz Viano 3.0
Sorry to be the messenger of bad news ,looked in my alldata book and this year is dealer software only .
Posted on Feb 15, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: merc viano service light reset
The owner manual should give the procedure,if not the service department people will be happy to do it at no charge,only takes a moment to do.
Posted on Sep 26, 2009
1) Turn the key to position #1 and make sure the menu in the instrument cluster is on the total mileage and trip mileage screen.
2) Press the 'accept call' button and hold it. Then press the 'ok' button, this will take you to another menu screen.
3) Scroll around to find 'assyst plus', hit 'ok'.
4) Find the 'full service' option and hit ok
5) Confirm service with the ok button, it will then say 'service confirmed'.
6) Use the back button to scroll back out.
Hope this helps. Thanks for using FixYa.
Posted on Nov 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 30, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Feb 10, 2013 | 2009 Mercedes-Benz Viano 2.2
Sep 27, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Jan 19, 2011 | 2006 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz CLS500
Jun 06, 2010 | 2007 Mercedes-Benz ML320 CDI
May 04, 2010 | 2005 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz E320 Cdi
Feb 25, 2010 | 2008 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz Cl Class
Oct 13, 2009 | 2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Sep 23, 2009 | 2008 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz E Class
Aug 09, 2008 | Mercedes-Benz CLK Cars & Trucks
1,095 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: